Advent Comics – Day 21 – The Plot thickens. Or stagnates. One of the two.
About annepackratI'm a freelance humor and geek writer. I collect toys, dust and early edition AD&D stuff. I also volunteer for a local zoo, where I work a lot with various events there. I also cosplay and have been regularly told I'm horrible at it. I like to review weird stuff, so you will find a lot of that on this blog. I will do my best to make it entertaining, but no guarantees, mainly because I cannot afford to reimburse people for not liking this blog. I also have a hat. It's blue. It's a good hat.
- Advent Comics 2015 – Day 20 – I don’t know what flamingos sound like, so I improvised.
- Advent Comics 2015 – Day 19 – “Ima Chargin my Boob Lazor!”
- Advent Comics 2015 – Day 18 – Who piddled in the hall? Stinky, was it you?
- Advent Comics 2015 – Day 17 – What does a rabbit say? No really, I want to know.
- Advent Comics 2015 – Day 16 – What does a Q-wing look like?